The new revised Local Enterprise Office Online Trading voucher has been announced, now funded up to 90% by your local enterprise office with 10% co-funding by you the business, up to a maximum value of 2,500 euros. This has made it more accessible for Irish retailers and SME’s looking to go online. With the average cost of an online eCommerce store going down from 2,500 euros to 250 euros!
The Online trading voucher has proven to be a huge success for many of Jan Digital clients in the past. With our average client increasing sales by 20-40% in the first 6 months. With some clients achieving a 60-80% increase in sales within the first twelve months of trading. This combined with our client-centric design approach and an effective marketing strategy can help you and your business drive sales and succeed.
The purpose behind the Trading Online Voucher scheme is to not only provide financial assistance up to €2500 to aid businesses to trade online but also to provide training and advice on how best your respective business can operate and thrive successfully in an online environment.
The core objective of the scheme is to help small businesses grow their sales, exports and ultimately increase job creation. Small businesses throughout Ireland can now apply for digital vouchers to assist in helping their businesses trade online. Not enough customers seem to be aware of this excellent scheme and the fact that they can get an eCommerce Website Grant. Their is fantastic support that’s currently available from the Local Enterprise Office to support businesses that want and aim to develop their online presence, increase online sales, develop an eCommerce website, develop their social media and marketing strategy, build their brand.
Who is eligible to apply for a Trading Online Voucher?
- Limited or no e-commerce presence;
- 10 or less employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months**;
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.
The Trading Online Voucher is used regularly by businesses for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multi-platform webpages)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early-stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
Download the Trading Online Voucher Application Form
To download the Trading Online Voucher application form click here.
Jan Digital specialise in delivering exceptional eCommerce experiences to your customers by taking a client-centric design approach. If you would like to get a eCommerce Website Grant and get your website created and benefit from the Trading Online Voucher which covers for funding up to 90% of your expenditure, please talk to us for more details. You can call us on 087-165-1765, email email@example.com or else schedule an online consultation with us by clicking here
Previous voucher recipients may apply for a second voucher
**applicant business must provide clear proof of trading for a minimum of 6 months to their Local Enterprise Office